You can renew an item up to three (3) times, if no one is waiting to borrow it. DVDs may be renewed once (if there is no waiting list). You can renew materials online (MY ACCOUNT) or at any branch of the Library System. For online renewal, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the catalog
- Click MY ACCOUNT.
- Type in your library card number (the letter D followed by all numbers and no spaces; ex. d012345678) and your PIN (if not previously logged in).
- Click CHECKOUTS.
- Click the box to the left of the item(s) to renew, or click the SELECT ALL box.
- Click RENEW at top or bottom.
- Click YES to confirm you want to renew the selected item(s) or NO to cancel.
- The TIMES RENEWED counter will increment and a new DATE DUE will display if the item renewed. If the renewal failed, a message will appear below each item indicating why it could not be renewed. Contact the library if you have questions.