Resources for the Deaf & Hearing Impaired
- Call the Main Library at 800-382-0775 if you have access to a TDD (Telecommunicatons Device for the Deaf).
- Send a question to Email Reference or through Live Chat.
- Assisted Listening Devices are available at many of our locations for those attending library programs and classes.
- Closed-caption DVDs and videos are available for check out at all locations.
- DVDs in our general collection, including foreign films, have the option of being played with English subtitles.