The Palm Beach County Library System is part of the Foundation Center Funding Information Network, offering access to information related to funding from foundations, corporations, the public sector, and other sources for nonprofits and individuals. Available databases include Foundation Directory Online Professional, Foundation Grants to Individuals Online, and Foundation Maps.
Need help with other types of research? Palm Beach County nonprofits and governmental agencies can take advantage of the Palm Beach County Library System's Community Research Service. The service pairs professional librarians with your organization to offer personalized information. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Foundation Center electronic resources can only be accessed on the computers at the Main Library at 3650 Summit Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33406, the Belle Glade Branch at 725 NW 4th Street, Belle Glade, FL 33430, the Hagen Ranch Road Branch at 14350 Hagen Ranch Road, Delray Beach, FL 33446, and at the Jupiter Branch at 705 Military Trail, Jupiter, FL 33458.
Funding Research Databases
- Foundation Directory Online (FDO) Available Only at a Library LocationThe Foundation Directory Online (FDO) is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. *Only available at the Main Library, the Belle Glade Branch, and the Jupiter Branch.
- Foundation Grants to Individuals OnlineAvailable Only at a Library Location Searchable online resource devoted to foundations that provide funding for individuals, including educational, arts, and cultural support. Available at all Palm Beach County Library branches.
- GrantspaceFree information and resources specifically designed to help grant seekers.
- Glasspockets A Foundation Center initiative to bring transparency to the world of philanthropy.
- Grants.govInformation on how to find and apply for all federal grants.
- State of FloridaInformation portal for state of Florida. Use search box for "grant opportunities".
- Ask Us!Need more detailed information directly from the source? The Foundation Center's online librarians answer questions relating to nonprofits, foundations, fundraising, and more.
Remember, the Foundation Center electronic resources can only be accessed on the computers at the Main Library, the Jupiter Branch Library, and the Belle Glade Branch Library. For more information call 561-233-2600.