Palm Beach County Library System to Expand Services on Sat, June 5
On Saturday, June 5 the Palm Beach County Library System will be expanding many services to pre-COVID operations. The changes include:
- Restoring back to full operating hours (see times below)
- Adding additional furniture for work and study space
- Increase available public access Internet computers
- Study rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Ending the returned item quarantine
At this time, activities and classes will continue to be offered virtually. For a complete listing of activities visit: www.pbclibrary.org/digital-activities. “The Library will continue to monitor the CDC guidelines and adjust our operations accordingly,” said Assistant Director Aurora Arthay. Members can begin booking meeting rooms in July for use in August.
Many of these events are sponsored by the Friends of the Library, a 501(c)3 non-profit. “We would not be able to offer the wide variety of activities without the financial support of the Friends,” said Director Douglas Crane. If you would like to donate or become a member visit www.pbclibrary.org/friends.