About the Tequesta Branch
The Tequesta Branch, located in the Village of Tequesta, serves its residents and Martin County residents who purchase library cards. The branch provides book, magazines and other material to a varied clientele. Reader advisory services and materials for adults and children are available.
A wide variety of online resources, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources and internet access are available to the public. The library offers children’s activities throughout the year.
Serves Tequesta and North Jupiter.View Palm Tran Bus Routes
History of the Branch
- Opened: 1969, 1,691 square feet leased facility.
- Opened new library: December 4, 1995, 4,000 square feet
- Remodeled in 2008.
Tequesta, FL 33469
- 8 public internet computers.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.Send Document to Print
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran Paradise Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $2
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $2