About the Jupiter Branch
The Jupiter Branch is located in the Town of Jupiter. The library provides traditional print resources such as books and magazines, as well as online resources and audiovisual materials. Research and readers' advisory services are available. The branch offers a wide range of free activities for members, including computer classes for adults and exciting activities for children of all ages throughout the year.
Directions to the Jupiter Branch
By Bus: Route 10
From I-95: Take Indiantown Road (Exit 87), go east to Military Trail, and turn right, Library will be on your left.
From Florida’s Turnpike: Take the Jupiter Exit (Exit 116), go east to Military Trail, and turn right. The library is on the east side of Military Trail between Toney Pena Dr. and Indiantown Rd.
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access
- Four study rooms
- A large meeting room that seats up to 100 people
- Comfortable seating and reading tables with electrical connections for laptops throughout
- Color and black & white copiers
- Self-service options at Member Services
38 Public Computers
- Six catalog computers
- 18 Public internet computers
- Two catalog computers in the children’s section
- 11 Public internet computers in the children’s section
- Five public internet computers in the teen section
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes. Guest computers shut down 10 minutes before the branch closes.
East to the Atlantic Ocean, west past the Turnpike, north to Loxahatchee River, and south to Donald Ross Road. Serves two high schools, one middle school, five elementary schools, and two private schools.
Nearest County Libraries
Tequesta Branch (3.5 miles)
Gardens Branch (7.5 miles)
Okeechobee Blvd. Branch (19 miles)
History of the Branch
Opened: October 1983, leased 1,950 sq. ft. in former Jupiter Town Hall.
Opened new library: March 1992, 10,000 sq. ft. County-owned building.
Opened expanded library: September 2003, 22,000 sq. ft. County-owned building