Opening to the Public
The Palm Beach County Library System is committed to serving the needs of the public while also working to ensure the safety and health of our members, staff and the community.
For this reason, we are asking members to
- Practice Social Distancing.
- Until further notice, it is the County’s policy that all individuals ages 2 and up must wear facial coverings while indoors on County property. This requirement includes vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals, per CDC guidelines.
- Return Materials Through Bookdrops.
- Use Online Services.
- Computers will be available with social distancing measures in place.
- Materials checkout.
- Research assistance.
- Fax and copiers.
- Palm Beach County Library app.
- Online services.
- Electronic materials.
- Virtual Library services.
- Walk-up holds pickup by request only.
- Study rooms now open.
** No magazine or newspapers.
Additional Safety Precautions
- Additonal cleaning in branches.